Saturday, April 28, 9:30am- 12 noon (new time)
Please join the Twinbrook ES PTA on Saturday, April 28 to clean up the grounds of Twinbrook Elementary School. WE NEED YOU! We can’t do this project without your time and help. Come for the whole morning, or just for one hour. We need volunteers to weed flower beds, to spread mulch, and to bring tools, snacks, and supplies. Come ready to work!
- Come to the check-in station in the all-purpose room to find out where to go.
- Bring your used cell phones for recycling.
- Light refreshments will be provided, but bring your own reusable water bottles. Help the environment by cutting down on plastic water bottles.
- Bring your kids and put them to work! Children are welcome to play at the playground, but parents will be responsible for their children.
- Work on Saturday, April 28.
- Help coordinate volunteers at check-in or at different areas of the school grounds.
- Help get mulch from Montgomery County and help transport it around the grounds.
- Help set up refreshments.
- Bring paper lawn bags.
- Donate $ to the PTA.
- Donate food or drinks. (Please bring breakfast or snack foods: bagels, fruit, juice, granola bars, etc. We also need Igloo water coolers and paper cups.)
- Bring garden tools from home (wheelbarrows, shovels, gloves) to share. Make sure to label them and take them home at the end of the day.
- Help with playground supervision.
- Have other ideas? Please let us know!