Due to school closures, our Book Fair has been cancelled. See you again in 2021!
Sign up to make our book fair a success at: https://volunteer.scholastic.com/#/signup/HxR5X4EpW
Volunteers must have completed the MCPS Child Abuse and Neglect training Twinbrook Parent Volunteer online trainings in order to volunteer. See the Volunteer page for more information.
The Scholastic Book Fair is planned for March 23-27!
Reading for pleasure unlocks the power of information and imagination and helps children discover who they are. Here’s what you can do to help children develop stronger reading skills and a love for reading:
- Set the example. Let children see you read.
- Have a collection of books in your home. Update this collection routinely to keep up with changing tastes and reading skills.
- Support our school’s Book Fair. Allow your children to choose their own books to read.
Our Scholastic Book Fair is a reading event that brings the books kids want to read right into our school. It’s a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. Please make plans to visit our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child’s reading habits.
Book Fair dates: March 23-27, 2019
- Monday & Tuesday – Student Preview 9:30-3:30; Shopping 3:30-5:00
- Wednesday & Thursday – Shopping 9:00 – 5:00
- Thursday evening – Visit us during curriculum night for shopping from 6:00-8:00
- Friday – Shopping 9:00-2:00
NEW digital payment option for students: eWallet!
Now you can send your child to shop the fair cash-free! Visit our Book Fair Homepage to learn more and to create an account: http://www.scholastic.com/bf/twinbrookelementaryschool
Online Book Fair
If you are unable to attend the Fair in person, we invite you to visit our online Book Fair at https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bookfairsdotcom/fair-finder.html. Our Online Fair is available from March 15 – 28.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at our Book Fair! Remember, all purchases benefit our school!