Here are a couple of quick ELO reminders passed on from Twinbrook ES. If you have questions, please contact the school directly.
- ELO runs July 9 – August 2 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Registered students received a confirmation letter during the last week of school.
- ELO is only 19 days long – daily attendance is expected.
- Walkers and car riders should be dropped off at the Wainwright door. Parents are asked to say good-bye at the door just like during the school year. Students should not be dropped off before 8:50 a.m.
- Bus riders will enter the building through the front doors.
- Staff members will assist students as they enter the building. All students will meet their teachers in the gym.
- Walkers and car riders in grades 1 – 5 will dismiss from the Wainwright doors. Kindergarten students will be dismissed from the blacktop next to room 105. Bus riders will be dismissed by bus from the cafeteria.
Breakfast and Lunch
- All students will receive breakfast and lunch for free. Students who are late arriving to school will be allowed to get breakfast until 9:30 a.m.