Our Scholastic Book fair starts next week! Please see our Twinbrook ES Book Fair web site for complete information and to shop online.
- Mon, Sept 30: 9 am-Noon/1-4 pm
- Tues, Oct 1: 9 am-Noon/1-4 pm/7-8:30 pm
- Wed, Oct 2: 9 am-Noon/2-4 pm
- Thurs, Oct 3: 9-11 am/2-4 pm
- Fri, Oct 4: 9-11 am/2-4 pm
There are several ways you can purchase books:
- Visit the Book Fair in Room 104 (Mr. Lowry’s room near the front entrance) during open hours. Please go to the front office to sign in first.
- Come visit after the PTA meeting and Ice Cream Social on Tuesday, 10/1. We will be open that evening 7pm-8:30pm.
- For small orders, children may purchase books during the school day. Note: there is no sales tax charged as in years past. Larger orders should be purchased by an adult at school or online.
- Order online through October 12. You can create wish lists and invite friends and family to shop with eCards. Best of all, purchases benefit our school and will help us achieve our Book Fair goal. All online orders ship for FREE to the school, after the Online Fair has ended and will be delivered to your child’s classroom.
Be sure to look for your teacher’s Wish List posted at school and add abook to your order for their classroom library.
Our goal is to reach $7500 in sales (that would match our May 2013 sales) and encourage thousands of hours of reading fun. Help us reach our goal and get ready for winter reading! We look forward to seeing you there.
PTA Meeting and Ice Cream Social
Our next general PTA meeting will be next Tuesday, October 1, at 6:30pm in the All-Purpose Room. The meeting will be short and followed by our Ice Cream Social. We are partnering with Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt, so please join us.
Afterwards, why not stop by the Scholastic Book Fair? The Book Fair will be open Tuesday 10/1 7pm-8:30pm.
We need 4-5 people to help with setup Tuesday before the meeting and Ice Cream Social. Setup will be in the AP room 6pm-6:30pm. If you can, please contact Volunteer@twinbrookpta.org.