- Families and sponsors are encouraged to attend and cheer on your student!
- Fun Run will be held outside on the field.
- Be sure to dress for the weather!
- Individual cups of water will be provided, like a real marathon!
Morning Fun Run: Children are still required to arrive to school on time.
Afternoon Fun Run: Children will be returning to class for normal dismissal procedures.
(If it rains on Friday, the Fun Run will be moved to the school gym and families will not be permitted to stay.)
We hope you are enjoying the positive lessons that your child is learning through the BoosterThon Team Huddles!
Over the last few days, your child has learned that Friends…
- Respect Others
- Don’t Bully
For the rest of the week, they’ll learn that friends…
- Shout Out Strengths
- Stick Together
- Show Sportsmanship
Throughout the week, be sure to ask them what these lessons mean and how important they are!
How Did You Support Twinbrook Elementary?
- Did your child connect with 10 sponsors or more? (Over phone, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Did you log on to FunRun.com and enter your pledges?
- If you couldn’t go online, did you log your pledges in your Pledge Cards?
If you did any of these, then you have helped raise money for Twinbrook Elementary indoor recess supplies but DON’T STOP NOW! Thursday, November 7th is the LAST DAY to receive pledges!
For Questions/Concerns: Contact A’Jeenah Chavez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Boosterthon Volunteer Needs
• WEDNESDAY, November 6 – THURSDAY, November 7: 9:20-10:00am
Record Student Pledges!
Recording paper pledges that students return to school. Place pledge cards back in teacher’s mailboxes.
• FRIDAY, November 8 – 9:30-11:00am and 1:50-3:10pm
BoosterThon Fun Run!!
Pouring and distributing small cups of water for each of the runners.
Mark as students finish each lap.
Make sure students stay on the field at all times and are participating safely.
• FRIDAY, November 15 – 9:15-11:00am • FRIDAY, November 22 – 9:15-11:00am
Boosterthon Pledge Collection Days!
Sort and log money that students bring in from earned pledges.
Twinbrook Elementary PTA will honor Student Service Learning Hours!
For details on each assignment, please contact Stephanie Diaz at Volunteer@TwinbrookPTA.org and/or A’Jeenah Chavez at Fundraising@TwinbrookPTA.org. Any day for any amount of time you are available is appreciated!